Pax Technology Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Computing are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Pax Technology.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- have a minimum UNF GPA of 3.0 at the time of application,
- major in a degree program within the School of Computing, and
- have junior or senior status by the award term.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours in the Fall and Spring semesters and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA OF AT LEAST 3.0,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- participate in the research activities of the PAX Technology Cybersecurity Lab throughout each semester, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than five (5) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or 904-620-1390.