Miller Electric Company Annual Scholarship
The University of North Florida's College of Computing, Engineering & Construction is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Miller Electric Company.
Miller Electric Company has been in business in Northeast Florida for 80 years. Miller Electric provides services in the areas of commercial, industrial and institutional electrical services, telecommunications, transportation, and so much more.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be a declared major in Building Construction Management or Electrical Engineering
- be a rising junior or rising senior
- have earned a minimum GPA of 3.0
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1390.