Miller Electric Company Annual Scholarship
The University of North Florida's College of Computing, Engineering & Construction is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Miller Electric Company.
Miller Electric Company has been in business in Northeast Florida for 80 years. Miller Electric provides services in the areas of commercial, industrial and institutional electrical services, telecommunications, transportation, and so much more.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full time with at least 12 semester hours in the Fall and Spring semesters,
- be a junior or senior,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- be a declared major in Building Construction Management or Electrical Engineering, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction
Scholarship recipients must:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
- remain in good standing as a student
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1390.