Matthews Design Group Engineering Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Engineering are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Matthews Design Group.
The donor has determined that eligible students must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours in the Fall and Spring semesters,
- declare a major in Engineering,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0,
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA),
- demonstrate financial need as defined by the University's Office of Financial Aid, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction.
Preference will be given to an active member of the Society of Women in Engineering, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers or the National Society of Black Engineers.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- file FAFSA form with the federal government each year, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.