Marietta Sand Corporation Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Marietta Sand Corporation.
The Marietta Sand Corporation Scholarship was established to support students pursuing a degree in Construction Management.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes
- declare an interest in majoring in Civil Engineering or Building Construction Management
- have earned a minimum UNF-recalculated high school GPA of 3.0
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- demonstrate financial need as defined by the University's Office of Financial Aid
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
- enroll in Construction Management courses
- remain in good standing as a student
- file FAFSA form with the federal government each year
Current recipients are eligible for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding,and if all of the preceding requirements have been met.
No student will be eligible to receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support. The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the Financial Aid Office. This funding will come from a combination of financial aid sources in compliance with Federal Title IV regulations and Marietta Sand Corporation Construction Management Scholarship funds
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.