Marietta Sand Corporation Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Marietta Sand Corporation.
The Marietta Sand Corporation Scholarship was established to support students pursuing a degree in Construction Management.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester,
- declare a major in Construction Management,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0,
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- demonstrate financial need as defined by the University's Office of Financial Aid, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
- enroll in Construction Management courses
- remain in good standing as a student
- file FAFSA form with the federal government each year
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.