Live Oak Contracting scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Live Oak Contracting.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 hours in the Fall and 12 hours in the Spring semesters,
- be a Junior or Senior majoring in Construction Management
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction
One award will be given to a member of our Women in Construction Club, two awards will be given to members of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Club and one award will be given to construction student, regardless of a club affiliation. These awards are not renewable.
Scholarship recipients must:
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or 904-620-1390.