LandSouth Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the LandSouth Construction Scholarship.
The LandSouth Construction Scholarship was established to support students pursuing a degree in Construction Management in the area of Residential Construction.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes
- earn a minimum UNF-recalculated high school GPA of at least 3.0
- declare an interest in majoring in Residential Construction
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
- enroll with intent to receive degree in Construction Management, Residential track
- remain in good standing as a student
Current recipients are eligible for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding, and if all of the preceding requirements have been met.
No student will be eligible to receive more than eight (8) semesters of scholarship support. The amount of the award is $5,000 and will be divided equally between fall and spring semesters: $2,500 fall term and $2,500 spring term..
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.