LaMore Family Scholarship
The University of North Florida is delighted to offer this scholarship sponsored by Helen and Steven LaMore as the LaMore Family Scholarship.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida,
- enroll full-time as a junior or senior, taking at least 12 credit hours in the fall semester, and 12 credit hours in the spring semester,
- enroll as a business major in the Coggin College of Business or as a computer science major in the College of Computing, Engineering, and Construction,
- earn a minimum UNF GPA of 2.75,
- complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA), and
- demonstrate financial need as defined by the University Office of Financial Aid.
Scholarship recipients must:
- complete a minimum of 12 credit hours in the fall semester, and 12 hours in the spring semester as an undergraduate business or computer science student,
- maintain an UNF GPA of at least 2.75,
- file a FAFSA form with the federal government each year,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org