Jacksonville IT Council Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Computing are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Jacksonville IT Council.
Each year, the scholarship recipient will receive $2,500 ($1,250 in the fall, $1,250 in the spring) and will be known as the Jacksonville IT Council Scholar.
Successful applicants must:
- must be an incoming Freshman that meets admission requirements and has been accepted by the University of North Florida,
- have a weighted high school GPA of at least 3.75,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester of the award,
- declare a major in computing,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing Engineering and Construction.
Scholarship recipients must:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student during the award period.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.