JB Coxwell Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by NUCA of North Florida.
Each year, the scholarship recipient will receive $2,500 ($1,250 in the fall, $1,250 in the spring) and will be known as the JB Coxwell Construction scholar.
Successful applicants must:
- be an accepted student by the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours in the fall and spring semesters,
- have a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0, or if an entering freshman, have a high school recalculated GPA of at least 3.0,
- be a declared major in the Construction Management program, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction.
Preference will be given any high school student, high school graduate or undergraduate college student who is the child of a NUCANF member company employee or who is a member company employee.
Scholarship recipients must:
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than eight (8) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.