Information and Computing Services, Inc. Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Computing is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Information and Computing Services, Inc.
ICS is a Jacksonville, Florida-based software development and consulting firm with over 30 years of JD Edwards sales and consulting experience. ICS has special competencies in distribution, manufacturing and construction.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be accepted into the School of Computing
- be enrolled in the School of Computing, and major in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Sciences
- be a junior or senior
- have earned a minimum, UNF cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1390.