Horesh Tiwari Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Horesh Tiwari Scholarship.
Each year, the scholarship recipient will receive $1,500 ($750 in the fall, $750 in the spring) and will be known as the Horesh Tiwari scholar.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enrolled full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester,
- declare a major in Construction Management,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Department of Construction Management
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- enroll in Construction Management, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
Current recipients are not eligible for renewal. No student will be eligible to receive more than two semesters of scholarship support.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.