HELP NE FL E Week Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Northeast Florida Engineers Week Committee.
Founded in 1951 by the National Society of Professional Engineers, Engineers Week is celebrated annually by thousands of engineers, engineering students, teachers, and leaders in government and business. In 1988, the National Engineers Week consortium expanded its scope and now includes more than 100 engineering, scientific, and educational societies and major corporations dedicated to enhancing the public understanding of the engineering profession and to promoting precollege interest in math, science, and engineering as a career option.
Successful applicants must:
- Meet admissions required and be accepted to the UNF
- Earn a minimum UNF recalculated high school GPA of at least 2.5
- Declare an interest in majoring in engineering and
- Become a member of a student engineering related club or society
Scholarship recipients must:
- Enroll full time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 for the freshman, sophomore and a minimum of a 2.5 for the junior and senior years
- Comply with all UNF regulations, rules, code of conduct
- Consent to release grades to the division of Institutional Advancement
- Remain in good standing as a student
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.