Giordano Family Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Computing are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Giordano Family.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- earn a minimum UNF recalculated high school GPA of at least 3.0, if applying as an incoming freshman and
- declare an interest in majoring in Residential Construction.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours in the Fall and Spring semesters and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- earn a minimum UNF recalculated high school GPA of at least 3.0, if applying as an incoming freshman,
- enroll with the intent to receive a degree in Construction Management, Residential Track if applying as an incoming freshman,
- current UNF Residential Construction students must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.0, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.