The University of North Florida's School of Computing are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Forcura.
Each year, the scholarship recipient will receive $2,000 ($1,000 in the fall, $1,000 in the spring) and will be known as the Forcura Scholar.
Successful applicants must:
- be accepted by the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- have a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0 or if an entering freshman, have a high school recalculated GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be a declared major in Computing.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year in which they hold the scholarship,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.