The University of North Florida's School of Computing is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by FIS.
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 100 countries.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- have earned a minimum GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be a junior in the School of Computing.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than five (5) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1390.