Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be accepted into a program offered by the UNF School of Engineering
- be a rising junior or senior
- have earned a minimum UNF or transfer GPA of 3.0
- demonstrate leadership and participation in a professional society, design competition, or other activities.
Preference will be given to active members of the Florida Engineering Society UNF Student Chapter.
Scholarship recipients must:
enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year. If the student requires fewer than 12 credit hours to graduate in the final semester of the student's academic career, the award will be pro-rated to reflect the reduction in hours.
- maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or 904-620-1390.