First Coast Manufacturers Association (FCMA) Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by First Coast Manufacturers Association (FCMA.)
The First Coast Manufacturers Association (FCMA) is comprised of manufacturing firms whose objective is to emphasize manufacturing's positive contributions in protecting the environment, educating the workforce, and improving the economy. The FCMA's mission is to provide an organization through which manufacturing and industrial-related firms in the First Coast area of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia may act, as well as speak, promptly and effectively to area government.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be a declared major in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- be a rising junior or senior engineering major
- have earned a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
Preference will be given to awarding one scholarship to a junior and one scholarship to a senior each year.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of the Spring term
- maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1390.