Dr. James Sorce Construction Management Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management is proud to offer the Dr. James Sorce Construction Management Scholarship sponsored by David J. Hacker and the University of North Florida Foundation, Inc.
Eligible students must:
- meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes
- earn a minimum GPA of 3.0
- be a Construction Management major who is either a junior or senior at the time of the award, and
- preference will be given to members of Sigma Lambda Chi, the International Construction Honorary Society.
- Have a passion for the UNF Construction Management program.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours in the Fall and Spring semesters and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus.
- consent to release grades to the Division of Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call, (904) 620-1350