The University of North Florida's Department of Engineering is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Danciger.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- enrolled as junior or senior at time of award in electrical or mechanical engineering,
- UNF or Transfer GPA of 2.5,
- demonstrate community service,
- complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), and
- demonstrate financial need as defined by Office of Student Financial Aid
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) each semester,
- earn a minimum of 24 credit hours each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 for junior and senior years,
- complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid),
- remain in good standing,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus, and
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor.
Renewable for up to 4 semester if all of the preceding requirements are met.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.