Crew Jacksonville Commercial Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Crew Jacksonville.
The donor has determined that eligible students must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours in the Fall and Spring semesters,
- be a junior or senior with a declared major in Construction Management, excluding a focus in residential construction,
- active member of the Women in Construction Club,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- file FAFSA form with the federal government each year, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.