The University of North Florida's School of Computing is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Convergys.
As a leader in customer management for over 30 years, Convergys (NYSE: CVG) is uniquely focused on helping companies find new ways to enhance the value of their customer relationships and deliver consistent customer experiences across all channels and geographies.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be accepted into the UNF School of Computing
- be a declared major in Computer and Information Sciences
- have earned a minimum GPA of 3.0
- be enrolled as a junior or senior
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) or part-time (6-11 credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded
- maintain a minimum GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support for full-time awardees and no more than eight (8) semester of scholarship support for part-time awardees.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or 904-620-1390.