Cobb & Gonzales Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the Cobb & Gonzales PA.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- earn a minimum UNF recalculated high school GPA of at least 3.0 or UNF GPA or at least 3.0
- declare an interest in majoring in Construction Management, and
- preference will be given to student athletes.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours in the Fall and Spring semesters and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 for the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- enroll in Construction Management, and
- remain in good standing as a student
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if
all of the preceding requirements have been met.
No student will be eligible to receive more than eight(8) semesters of scholarships support. The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.