Charles Perry Partners Construction Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Charles Perry Partners, Inc.
The donor has determined that eligible students must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted by the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours in both the Fall and Spring semesters,
- declare a major in Construction Management,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 ,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- remain in good standing as a student.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.