Construction Specialties of Northeast Florida Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Construction Specialties of Northeast Florida .
The donor has determined that eligible students must:
- be accepted student by the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 hours each semester,
- have a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0 or if an entering freshman, have a high school recaculated GPA of at least 3.0,
- be a declared major in the Construction Management program in the Residential Track, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction.
Students awarded this scholarship must also agree to:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor,
- remain in good standing as a student, and
- maintain a 3.0 UNF GPA.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.