CIO Council Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Computing are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the CIO Council.
Each year, the scholarship recipient will receive $2,500 ($1,250 in the fall, $1,250 in the spring) and will be known as the CIO Council Scholar.
Successful applicants must:
- must be an incoming Freshman that meets admission requirements and has been accepted by the University of North Florida,
- have a weighted high school GPA of at least 3.75,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes,
- enroll full-time with at least 12 semester hours each semester of the award,
- declare a major in computing,
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0, and
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing Engineering and Construction.
Scholarship recipients must:
- comply with all University regulations, rules, codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of University Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student during the award period.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.