Ashland Hercules Water Technologies Engineering Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Ashland Hercules Water Technologies.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes
- be enrolled as a major in Engineering as a Junior or Senior
- have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12 credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of the Spring term
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 in order to be funded for the second semester
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support. The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact the School of Engineering at email@example.com or (904) 620-1390.