American Electrical Contracting Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the American Electrical Contracting.
American Electrical Contracting, Inc. is a full service electrical contracting company serving the Jacksonville Metro and Northeast Florida areas. They are committed to providing our customers with unsurpassed levels of quality electrical service.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida,
- reside in Florida for tuition purposes
- earn a minimum UNF recalculated high school GPA of at least 3.0 if the student is an incoming freshman or a cumulative UNF GPA of 3.0 if student is a sophomore, junior or senior, and
- either major in or have the intention to major in Construction Management
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours in the Fall and Spring semesters and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year,
- maintain an overall GPA of at least 3.0 for their freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years,
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- consent to release grades to the Division of Development and Alumni Engagement for the purpose of reporting to the donor, and
- remain in good standing as a student.
Current recipients are eligible for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding, and if all of the preceding requirements have been met. No student will be eligible to receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.