American Electrical Contracting Scholarship
The University of North Florida's Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by the American Electrical Contracting.
American Electrical Contracting, Inc. is a full service electrical contracting company serving the Jacksonville Metro and Northeast Florida areas. They are committed to providing our customers with unsurpassed levels of quality electrical service.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- enroll full-time with at least 12 credit hours each semester; unless a senior requiring 6-9 credit hours for graduation
- enrolled as a junior or senior in UNF's Building Construction Management program
- have earned a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of application
- be selected by a committee chosen by the Dean of the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction
Scholarship recipients must:
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the preseding requirements have been met. No student will be eligible to receive more than four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The amount of the award will be determined by the fund manager, but it cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.