Advent Software Scholarship in Computing and Information
The University of North Florida's School of Computing is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by Advent Software Performance Reporting.
Advent Software provides investment advisors and wealth managers with a cloud-based portfolio management platform offering aggregation, customizable reporting and rebalancing combined with fully outsourced daily reconciliation and data management service. With innovative technology backed by exceptional service, Advent Software frees advisors to focus on serving clients and growing their business. Hundreds of advisory firms have chosen Advent Software to manage their growing businesses.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- Enrolled full-time with at least 12 credit hours; unless a senior requiring 6-9 credit hours for graduation
- Enrolled as a junior or senior in UNFs School of Computing program
- have earned a minimum UNF GPA of 3.0
Preference will be given to students who participate in leadership, professional or extracurricular activities such as leading student clubs, participating in professional group meetings, programming contests, and taking part in developing software solutions not related to class work.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a minimum UNF GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
The awardee of this scholarship will be known as the "Advent Software Scholar in Computing and Information Sciences."
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.