American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
Founded in 1880 as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, today's ASME promotes the art, science & practice of mechanical & multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences around the globe.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be accepted into the School of Engineering
- be a declared major in Mechanical Engineering
- be a junior or senior
- have earned a minimum, cumulative GPA of 2.5
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll at least 9 credit hours in the semester the scholarship is awarded
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.5
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.