American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
The University of North Florida's School of Engineering and Department of Construction Management are proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME.)
Founded in 1880 as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, today's ASME promotes the art, science & practice of mechanical & multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences around the globe.
Successful applicants must:
- meet admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida's School of Engineering
- have established at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average at the time of application,
- be a mechanical engineering major, and
- be enrolled at least 9 credit hours for the spring semester at UNF.
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll a minimum of 9 hours in the mechanical engineering program at UNF.
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1350.