ADECCO Group North Scholarship
The University of North Florida's School of Computing is proud to offer this scholarship sponsored by ADECCO Group North.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With over 31,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting more than 650,000 associates with over 100,000 clients every day.
This scholarship fund was first established as the Modis Professional Service Scholarship Endowment.
Successful applicants must:
- meet Fall admission requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida
- be a declared major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Science, or Information Technology
- meet one of the following GPA/testing conditions:
- as a FTIC (First Time In College): have a minimum, recalculated high-school GPA of 3.5 and a minimum score of 1200 on the SAT or 26 on the ACT, or
- as a transfer student with an A.A. degree or 60 transfer hours toward a four-year degree: a minimum transfer GPA of 3.5, or
- as a current UNF student: a minimum GPA of 3.2
Scholarship recipients must:
- enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in the semester the scholarship is awarded and earn a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end of each academic year
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- remain in good standing as a student
- comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus
- consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donor
Current recipients may apply for renewal and will be given preference pending availability of funding and if the applicant continues to meet all selection criteria and responsibilities. No student will be eligible to receive more than eight (8) semesters of scholarship support. Transfer students are limited to at most four (4) semesters of scholarship support.
The fund manager will determine the award amount, however, the award cannot exceed the maximum cost of tuition, books, campus housing, meal plan, transportation and miscellaneous expenses, as reflected in the annual "Cost of Education" budget prepared by the UNF Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com or 904-620-1350.