CCEC Fab Grads
The College of Computing, Engineering and Construction recognizes its graduates who have achieved distinction in their profession, made an impact in their community or provided outstanding service to UNF.
It is not possible to honor all of our outstanding alumni in a given year, but those selected are representative of all CCEC alumni whose professional achievements merit admiration and respect. To find out more about our past Fab Grads please visit the Fab Grad website.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible candidates are those who:
- have been alumni for at least ten (10) years;
- have demonstrated a high level of achievement in his/her professional field;
- provides exemplary service to UNF, the community, or humanitarian efforts;
- is a graduate of the College of Computing, Engineering & Construction, which includes those who:
- graduated in 2003- from the College of Computing, Engineering and Construction;
- graduated in 1989-2003 from the College of Computing Sciences and Engineering;
- graduated in 1983-1989 from the Division of Computer and Information Sciences;
- graduated prior to 1983 with a degree in Mathematical Sciences, Engineering Technology or Industrial Technology;
How Are Fab Grads Chosen?
A committee made up of previous CCEC Fab Grads will select the recipient of the next award.