The Department of Construction Management graduates go on to rewarding careers. We conduct surveys of our alumni both to find out how they are doing and what they might have learned in the industry that could be used to improve our program.
Here are some facts about our graduates:
- The types of employment include:
- Construction Executive
- Construction Manager (including project manager, quality control manager, field manager, etc.)
- Construction Engineer (including project engineer, field engineer, etc.)
- Construction Professional (including scheduler, estimator, etc.)
- Construction Sales
- Respondents are employed around the country, including in: Alabama, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Texas.
- 92 percent find employment in Florida
- 70 percent are located in northeast Florida
- Our graduates are involved with community outreaches such as Habitat for Humanity, Builders Care, St. Jude's, and United Way.
- Upon graduation, starting annual salaries over the last five years ranged from $41,000 to $65,000, with an average of $51,000.