School of Computing - Forms
The School of Computing forms have gone PAPERLESS.
- Please fill out your form electronically.
- If you are submitting a form that has multiple pages, you must consolidate all the pages of the form into one PDF file.
- If a form requires an instructor's signature (i.e. Registration Waiver Request form or a Directed Independent Study form), be sure to email your professor the form to collect their signature, add your electronic signature, and then email the updated form to email@example.com.
- If your form does not require an instructor's signature, email with your signature only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms sent from non-UNF emails will not be accepted.
*Note: Please email completed forms to email@example.com or deliver in person to the administration offices in the John E Mathews Jr. Building, bldg. 15, suite 3201.
- Document to assist students in designing a plan of study to fulfill their major requirements.
- Document intervention when a student receives a probation notice (warning) due to failing to maintain good academic standing or for violating the Satisfactory Progress Policy.
- Aids in determining whether to accept or deny your admissions referral decision.
- Request permission to take a Directed Independent Study course.
- Request to take a course without the appropriate prerequisites, or with time-overlap with another course.
- Requires instructor approval. This completed form must first be reviewed and accepted by the instructor of the applicable course. Once approved by your instructor, submit the form electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc your approving instructor.
- Request to return from suspension and intent to major in computing upon returning. *Other desired majors will need to look for the appropriate unit's from on the UNF Academic Advising site.
- The rubric to fulfill the Oral Exit Requirements of Computing majors. While most students complete this requirement in CIS3253, Legal and Ethical Issues in Computing, students may obtain the permission of an instructor in any upper-level (3000-4000) computing course to fulfill this requirement. The completed form should be returned to the School of Computing.
- Request an exception to School Policy due to extenuating circumstances.