We're Here To Help
The CCEC Career Development Center is here to help ensure that students from the UNF College of Computing, Engineering & Construction find the right career in the STEM field through one-on-one meetings, workshops and career-focused events.
Services for Students
- Resume & Cover Letter Critiques: Whether you are beginning to craft your resume or curious how to word that last sentence of your cover letter, we can assist you in putting your best foot forward. Please call (904) 620-1350 to make an appointment.
- Career & Internship Assistance: Looking for an internship or co-op? Check your Osprey CareerLink Account regularly to see the latest positions for CCEC Students and Alumni. Additionally, if you are trying to figure out how to apply for an internship or curious what organization is currently hiring CCEC students and alumni we would be happy to assist you. Just call (904) 620-1350 to make an appointment.
- CCEC Employer Showcase: The primary career and internship event for the semester, the next CCEC Employer Showcase will be held Thursday, October 8th from 12:00am to 4:00pm. 120+ employers attended the Spring 2020 event, so please come prepared with enough resumes. Remember that this is a professional event, so come dressed appropriately (Business Professional).
- Employer of the Day: Held in Fall and Spring semesters, Employers come to campus and interact with students, telling them about their organization and opportunities available at their organization.
- Osprey STEPS: Skills To Employ Professional Students in STEM is a professional development workshop offering topics from resumes to interviewing. This valuable experience is held in the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Leadership & Diversity Mixer: A business-casual event open to all students in a forum intended to promote the building of relationships among students and employers in their field. This event is held once a year in the Spring.