Thank you for your interest in recruiting College of Computing, Engineering & Construction students for positions with your organization. One of the most effective ways to recruit applicants for your open positions is to post them on Handshake, the University of North Florida's online management system for job listings and career related events registration. All UNF students and alumni registered with the Osprey Career Link system can view online job opportunities and indicate an interest in your job posting.
There is no fee to use Handshake
We invite you to post
- Full-time and part-time roles
- Internships and co-op positions
- Volunteer opportunities for students
How to post your position
- Create an account in Handshake or log-in to your account with your e-mail address and password.
- Select the "My Jobs" tab, then "New Job" from the drop-down list.
- Complete all required fields, then click "Save"
- Your position will be viewable by students after review by the Career Development Center. Generally, this occurs within 24 hours.
Student search feature
- Employers can select the "Student Search" tab in Handshake to search for potential candidates by major, degree, graduation date and other keyword searches.
- Only those students who have elected to have their resume "viewable" by will appear in search results. For this reason, we encourage you to post your position and not rely on the student search feature.
Employer Showcase Career & Internship Fair - Registration now open!
The primary career event for the college, the CCEC Employer Showcase regularly hosts over 550+ students and alumni in the Computing, Engineering & Construction fields. This is the best way to meet and interact with the mass majority of our students.
When: Thursday, October 8th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
Where: Virtually held on Handshake
How to Register: Employers can register for the Employer Showcase on Handshake under the "Events" Tab OR by obtaining a registration form from the Center via email from Scott Curry at Scott.Curry@unf.edu.
Whether you are looking to meet with students to promote your organization or hiring soon-to-be alumni for a specific position, this is a great option to come on-campus and interact with Computing, Engineering & Construction students.
On Campus Recruiting
With multiple interview rooms and the ability to create your interview schedule, interviewing on-campus can make your recruitment efforts an easy process for both your organization and the students you are planning to meet with. For more information on recruiting in the Computing, Engineering & Construction please contact Scott Curry at Scott.Curry@unf.edu.