Undergraduate Academic Advising - CCEC
Scheduling your classes for the upcoming semester can be challenging; there are many moving parts. In addition to different times and days, courses, in some instances, require a prerequisite, while others may not be available until the following semester.
Our goal is your success. During your journey at UNF, meet with your advisor early and often, and scheduling classes will not be one of those challenges.
|My name is Jaime Oliver, your Advising Director. What matters most to me is that you have a positive advising experience. Therefore, please let me know if you think anything will improve the Osprey experience or you would like to rave about your Advisor. I welcome thoughtful suggestions and always enjoy delivering positive feedback.
Dir. CCEC Advising
Academic advising for sophomores, juniors, and seniors is provided through the CCEC advising Office. Students should meet with an academic advisor concerning their program requirements as early as possible. Each student must review a degree evaluation (Program of Study) with their academic advisor in the College by the time they reach 45 credits. Degree evaluations are prepared after the Office of Admissions has evaluated a student's final transcripts.
Virtual Drop-In Advising
Visit your major's Canvas page to check for available drop in times and links.
In person Walk-in advising:
- Engineering: Mondays: 2-4 p.m. Bldg. 04, 3rd floor
- Computing: Tuesdays 1-3 p.m. Bldg. 04, room 2111
- Construction: Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. Bldg. 04, room 1211
- All majors: Thursdays 2-3:30 p.m. Bldg. 04, room 4204
Schedule and appointment
- Scheduled appointments will be available face-to-face or via Zoom. Please see your advisor's schedule in your myWings account.
- Log in to myWings
- In the "Beta Preview" version, select Student Quick View on the left-hand side panel.
- In the original "Self-Service Tile" version of myWings, select the Advising Tile.
- Click on Make an Advising Appointment
- Select your Advisor
- Select week and submit
- Select available time, enter the required information and click Make Appointment.
- Important: If you are not a CCEC student, have recently changed your major, or you are thinking about changing your major, send an email to CCECAdvising@unf.edu to schedule your appointment. A CCEC advisor will be able to discuss the matter and ensure your next steps are on the right path.
- When composing your email, provide a succinct description of the subject in which you wish to discuss.
Meet Your Advisor