Minor: Clinical & Applied Movement Sc
Minor: Clinical & Applied Movement Sc (23 credits)
The Clinical & Applied Movement Sciences Minor is open to all UNF students except students pursuing Athletic Training major. A grade of C or better is required for all minor courses.
- Majors in Health Science may count a maximum of two courses (PET3312c, ATR4610, PET4627 or HSC4612) towards the minor.
- Prerequisites (BSC2085c and BSC2086c) must be successfully completed prior to taking the minor coursework.
- Students completing the Clinical & Applied Movement Science minor may require an additional one or two semesters to satisfy requirements due to limited seats available in the minor courses and the courses are only offered once per academic year.
BSC2085C Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4 Credits)
BSC2086C Human Anatomy & Physiology II (4 Credits)
SELECT 5 courses
Students may take either ATR3102 or PET4627 but should not take both classes.
- HSC4612 Exercise Physiology for Health Sci (Fall term)
- ATR2000C Intro to Sports Medicine (Fall term)
- ATR3102 Intro to Athletic Injuries (Fall term) OR PET4627 Human Injury Prevention (Spring term)
- PET3312C Biomechanics (Fall term)
- ATR3104C Orthopedic Taping & Bracing (Fall term)
- PET3324C Gross Anatomy for Hlth Care Professionals (Summer term)
- ATR4312C Therapeutic Exercise (Fall term)
- ATR4610 Research in Sports Med (Spring term)