Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Pathways
UNF provides exceptional undergraduate students with the opportunity to complete the requirements for both the bachelor's and master's degrees at an accelerated pace. Accelerated pathways allow students to get a head start on their graduate education by taking graduate courses during their junior and senior undergraduate years. Depending on the specific pathway, up to 12 credit hours of graduate work may count toward a baccalaureate degree, thus reducing the time it takes to get both degrees.
Basic eligibility requirements are below, however, programs may have additional requirements. Please check with your advisor.
- Junior status
- Completion of at least 15 undergraduate hours in the major
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 in the major
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 overall
Please note, the graduate application must be for admission to the graduate program within three consecutive terms immediately after graduating with a bachelor's degree from UNF.
- Meet with the undergraduate and graduate program advisors to establish a curricular pathway to both degrees
- Consult with Financial Aid, and if an international student, with the International Center
- Meet with your academic advisor to submit the Undergraduate Accelerated Track Application
- Work towards completion of bachelor's degree
- In final undergraduate semester, apply for graduation and meet with your academic advisor to submit the Graduate Accelerated Track Application