College of Computing, Engineering and Construction Academic Advising
School of Computing Advising Office:
John E. Mathews Jr. Building (Building 15/Room 3201)
- Elise Marshall, M.S., CCEC Lead Academic Advisor & Instructor
- Larry Snedden, M.S., Academic Advisor & Instructor
- Julia Velezon, Academic Advisor
- Asai Asaithambi, M.S., Graduate Director and Professor
School of Engineering Advising Office:
Skinner Jones Hall North (Building 4)
- Hemani Kaushal, Ph.D., Academic Advisor & Instructor, Electrical Engineering (Room 3303)
- Juliet Streaty-Varnum, M.S., Academic Advisor, Civil Engineering (Room 3312)
- Sue Levin, M.A., Academic Advisor, Mechanical Engineering (Room 3302)
- Sayani Roy, Ed.D., Academic Advisor, Mechanical Engineering (Room 3305)
- Chris Brown, Ph.D., Graduate Director for Civil Engineering and Professor (Room 1214)
- Alan Harris, Ph.D., Graduate Director for Electrical Engineering and Associate Professor (Room 3307)
- John Nuszkowksi, Ph.D., Graduate Director for Mechanical Engineering and Associate Professor (Room 2211)
Construction Management Advising Office:
Skinner Jones Hall North (Building 4/Room 1209)
- Michele Lamarsh, Academic Advisor & Instructor
Academic Advising in the College of Computing, Engineering, and Construction is provided by professionals in their respective fields, some of whom are members of our teaching faculty. These individuals have the academic qualifications be professional advisors and in some cases to teach in their academic units. With this background, they are uniquely able to provide well-informed academic advice and career guidance for our students.
Students should meet with an academic advisor concerning their program requirements as early as possible; preferably before registration for their first semester at UNF. Freshman students will be advised by an advisor in UNF's First Year Advising Office. Students will be advised by a CCEC advisor from their major once they complete their first year at UNF or upon entering UNF as a transfer student. Each student must review a degree evaluation plan (program of study) with his or her academic advisor in the college on a regular basis (i.e., at least once a year) to ensure a plan for timely graduation. Official degree evaluations are prepared after the Office of Admissions has evaluated a student’s final transcripts.
Contact information for CCEC Advisors can be found at www.unf.edu/ccec/advising.