Graduate Assistantships Packages
All financial aid discussed below is subject to change depending on Brooks College of Health allocations
For the coming academic year, the Brooks College of Health anticipates awarding several graduate assistantship packages. All of these packages are for students enrolled in BCH graduate programs and will be granted for a one year period. Subsequent years will require a new application.
NOTE: All fee waivers are partial, and do not cover the total cost of fees. All fee waiver packages are subject to funding.
Graduate assistant duties
Graduate assistants are assigned to faculty and work as a research assistant or a teaching assistant, depending on the needs of the faculty person. Graduate assistants are expected to work 10 hours per week for a maximum of 150 hours total for each semester.
Eligibility requirements for all graduate assistantship packages are as follows:
- Be a fully admitted student to a graduate program in the BCH;
- Be a full-time graduate student enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester;
- Have a minimum admission GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Requirements for continued eligibility for the one year award period: The award recipient must:
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale while enrolled in the graduate program;
- Maintain full-time enrollment in the BCH graduate program (minimum of 9 credit hours per semester);
- Maintain satisfactory performance as a graduate assistant (if applicable).
Application process - applications are available online.
Return completed application to Carolyn Smith at email@example.com no later than May 15th.