NATIONAL HEALTH ADMINISTRATION HONOR SOCIETY
Established as a charter member in 1999, UNF's chapter of Upsilon Phi Delta (UPDelta) serves high-achieving students pursuing a degree in healthcare administration. UPDelta's primary objective is to enhance the student's academic experience by building professional relationships and developing interpersonal skills. Membership is offered to a select few students who meet the standards of this national honor society.
The mission of the Upsilon Phi Delta Honor Society is to recognize, reward, and encourage academic excellence in the study of health administration.
The vision of the Upsilon Phi Delta Honor Society is to enrich students' academic and leadership experience while providing opportunities to build professional relationships and networking skills.
- Recognized academic excellence
- Professional networking opportunities
- Leadership experience
- Community involvement
- National honor club affiliation (Association of University Programs in Health Administration-AUPHA)
- Resume-building asset
- Career development
- Cumulative GPA of 3.35 or higher
- Completion of 18 upper-level credits
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Completion of 18 Credit Hours
For more information, please contact the Upsilon Phi Delta Executive board at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: