Department of Health Administration
To improve health care by creating and translating knowledge into policy and practice and educating healthcare leaders, managers, policymakers, and practitioners.
To excel in health management education, scholarship, and service.
In the fulfillment of our mission, the Department of Health Administration upholds the values of:
- Integrity: We strive to conduct ourselves in an ethical manner maintaining professional ethical, and honest practices in all of our activities.
- Inclusivity: We foster a culture of inclusion and respect among our faculty, students, and the communities we serve.
- Professionalism: We are role models of professionalism who strive to demonstrate the highest professional standards and caring attitudes in interactions with our colleagues, students, and the communities we serve.
- Collaboration: We forge relationships across disciplines and the various communities we serve, and incorporate multiple perspectives into our research, teaching, and service.
- Excellence: We hold each other to the highest standard of quality and performance in our research, teaching, and service to the university and to the communities we serve.
Each year, the Department of Health Administration strives to grow and maintain high levels of student outcomes. Read more about student, program, and faculty highlights.