UNF+ Pathways to Success: Accelerated BHA to MHA
What is a UNF+ Pathways: Express Application? These are opportunities for high-achieving UNF undergraduates to easily move into graduate programs. You can learn more about Health Administration's eligible program below and on the UNF+Pathways website.
If admitted to the UNF+ Pathway option below, you will be eligible for an exclusive graduate tuition rate. Find more information on our Exclusive Graduate Tuition Rate website.
Please ensure your undergraduate major qualifies for the express application*.
Application and Eligibility
UNF BHA undergraduate students graduating with a BHA baccalaureate degree can easily apply to the MHA program. In order to be eligible students must:
- Have graduated or be classified as a senior, and be in good academic standing with a 3.25 institutional undergraduate GPA
- Graduate from UNF with a BHA baccalaureate degree
- Submit the Express Application form to start graduate courses during one of the three consecutive terms immediately after your graduation term or anticipated graduation term
This award is based on eligibility and not guaranteed.
Please login to the Express Application to double check eligibility and apply. The application must be completed by the posted program deadline. Confirmation of receipt of your Express Application will be displayed immediately upon submission. All correspondence will be sent to your self-reported and UNF email. Applying for the program and term selected on the Express Application is not a guarantee of admission.
Program Application Requirements
UNF undergraduates applying through the Express Application portal will also be required to submit the below documents directly to the department's MHA application email at ApplyMHA@unf.edu. Questions should be directed to the graduate program director.
- Work experience
- Honors and/or memberships in school, profession and service organizations
- Letter of intent
- Describe reasons for seeking degree in Health Administration
- Career objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement identifying how you qualify for a GRE waiver