Admission Information for the Department of Health Administration
Admission information for Current Students
We value a diverse student body at the University of North Florida. Prospective Health Administration students will apply for admission to the University. There is not a separate application to the program. General admission information can be found on the Freshman Admissions Requirements webpage.
Admission Information for Transfer Students
Prospective transfer students can contact the Brooks College of Health Advising Office for general information regarding the transfer of course credits. A formal transcript evaluation is completed after the student is accepted to UNF. Admission information for transfer students can be found on the Transfer Student Admissions webpage.
Admission Information for Post-Baccalaureate Students
Post-baccalaureate students should apply for undergraduate admission to seek a second bachelor's degree in Health Administration. Prospective post-baccalaureate students can contact a Brooks College of Health Advising Office for general information regarding the transfer of course credits. A formal transcript evaluation is completed after the student is accepted to UNF. Additional information can be found on the Post-Baccalaureate Admissions webpage.
Application for admissions to a specific Masters Program are handled by the UNF Graduate School. For program specifics, requirements and application questions please contact them at (904) 620-1360 or email@example.com.
First-time UNF Students
- To apply online or in writing visit the Apply Today webpage
- See the Graduate School's website for information on application submission fees; make checks payable to the "Graduate School". Your application will not be processed without application fee payment.
- Have official transcripts from every college you attended sent to the UNF Graduate School.
- Request that your official GRE scores are sent to UNF. UNF's institution code is 5490
- Provide all required application documentation to the Graduate School.
Current or Former UNF Students
- If you are an applicant who has earned a Bachelor's degree from UNF and earned a GPA of 3.25 or higher, you can submit an express application instead of completing the comprehensive form. The application fee is waived.
- If #1 does not apply to you, you will need to fill out the full application and pay the application fee found on the Apply Today webpage.
- If you have attended any other colleges since you last attended UNF, you will need to supply official copies of those transcripts to the Graduate School.
- Requirements for the GRE are different if you are a student who has graduated from UNF. If you are an application who needs to submit their official GRE scores, use the UNF institution code 5490.
- As for applicants who have earned a Bachelor's degree from UNF and earned a GPA of 3.5 or higher can submit a one-page application instead of completing the comprehensive form. The $30 application fee is waived along with the GRE scores if and only if the applicant’s GPA is 3.5 or higher in the last 60 credit hours of their undergraduate study.
- Applicants who have earned a Bachelor’s degree from UNF and earned a GPA of 3.2 through 3.49 can complete the one-page application. The $30 application fee is waived; meanwhile, the applicant is required to submit GRE scores.
Provide all required application documentation to the Graduate School.
Required Documentation Master of Health Administration
To review application and admission requirements visit MHA Graduate Program.
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- GRE Test Scores
- Please review above documentation as to whether or not you need to submit GRE test scores.