Online Student Resources
Welcome to Brooks College of Health! Your next steps for starting RN-BSN program are:
- Read through the entire welcome packet carefully.
- Complete the "Next Steps" on page 3 of your welcome packet.
- Follow the instructions in step #2 to self-enroll in the RN-BSN Bridge Students/Online Canvas page and review the School of Nursing handbook. Sign, initial, and date pages 44-49 from the handbook, scan them, and upload the document as an assignment in Canvas. Once the signed pages are uploaded, Dr. Wagner can remove the nursing handbook hold on your myWings account.
- Clear other holds on your myWings account (log in at http://mywings.unf.edu/using your UNF N number and select "Student Holds" from the "My Records" channel of your student tab).
Register and pay for your classes by the registration and tuition payment deadline, listed on the distance learning calendar.
- Order textbooks to have them available before the first day of classes.
- Check your Ospreys email account periodically starting now. Important announcements, reminders, and official communications are sent to your Ospreys email regularly, so please be sure to check this account even during breaks to avoid missing important information.
List of Resources
Brooks College of Health Advising - Online Program Coordinator
Bldg. 39/Room 2031
School of Nursing Admissions
Change of Name/Address/Personal Information
Form available at www.unf.edu/onestop/registrar/Registrar_-_Forms.aspx
Online Accelerated-Term Calendar (part-of-term schedule)
One Stop Student Services (admissions, records, registration, and financial aid)
Bldg. 53/Room 1700
Bldg. 2/Room 110
UNF Online (General & Policy Information, Distance Learning Student Resources, Technical Information)
Help Desk (for technical questions with Canvas or SOLO orientation)