Mission, Vision, Values & Goals
To develop competent and caring health professionals for the 21st century who are diligent in the pursuit of knowledge, make significant contributions to the communities and individuals that they serve, and become leaders of their chosen professions.
To gain national recognition as a leader in the study of health and the preparation of health professionals through outstanding teaching, scholarship, and service.
In the fulfillment of our mission, the Brooks College of Health upholds the following values:
We support a culture characterized by open communications, collaboration, and cooperation.
We treat everyone in our diverse community with consideration, dignity and mutual respect.
We hold each other to the highest standard of quality and performance.
- Fulfillment of Potential:
We are committed to development through lifelong learning.
We conduct ourselves in an ethical and respectable manner.
We are role models of professionalism who always demonstrate the highest professional standards and caring attitudes for our clients.
We are dedicated to the never-ending pursuit of improving healthcare for the benefit of our patients.
We are responsible for our attitudes and actions.
We provide service to our university, communities and professions.
We promote physical, emotional, and social well-being.
- Strengthen quality and reputation of academic programs.
- Increase degree productivity and program efficiency.
- Increase the number of degrees awarded in STEM and other areas of strategic emphasis
- Strengthen the quality and reputation of scholarship, research, and innovation.
- Increase research and commercialization activity.
- Increase collaboration and external support for research activity.
- Strengthen the quality and recognition of commitment to community and business engagement.
- Increase levels of community and business engagement.
- Increase community and business workforce.