Areas of Expertise
- Survival and event history analysis
- Analysis of incomplete data
- Statistical computing
- Actuarial science
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2019
- B.E. in Finance, Xiamen University, 2010
- B.S. in Mathematics, Xiamen University, 2010
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, the University of North Florida. I obtained my Ph.D. degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, under the supervision of Dr. Yanqing Sun.
Publications & Presentations
- Sun, Y., Qi, L., Heng, F. and Gilbert, P. (2019). Analysis of generalized semiparametric mixed varying‐coefficient models for longitudinal data. Canadian Journal of Statistics, 47(3), 352–373.