Areas of Expertise
Ed.S. Instructional Technology, Valdosta State University, 2007
M.A. Library and Information Science, University of South Florida, 2004
B.S. Applied Economics, Florida State University, 2002
Prior to joining UNF, Apryl worked at Florida State University as the Electronic Resources Collection Management Librarian. She has also held similar positions at Texas A & M University and Valdosta State University.
2015 Prudential Productivity Awards: FSU/UF Libraries Shared E-Book Project (with Roy Ziegler, Steve Carrico, Trey Shelton, Aimee Barett, Michael Luesebrink, Apryl Price, Charles McElroy, Mary Ann O'Daniel)
American Library Association
Black Caucus of the American Library Association
NASIG (formerly North American Serials Interest Group)
Florida Library Association
Publications & Presentations
- Gallagher, D., Price, A., Turner, N., & Sansome, A. (presented 2017, November) A Little EBA"ll Do Ya: How EBA is Driving Changes to eBook Purchasing. Presentation at the 37th Annual Charleston Conference: Issues in Book and Serial Acquisition, Charleston, SC. (National)
- Abresch, J., Arnold, E., Bottorff, T., Burgess, R., Carmichael, L., Cooke, R., Ellison, A., Glatthaar, P., Goldman, J., Kubicki, J., Larsen, J., McQueen, P., Plocharczyk, L., Price, A., Robson, P., & Whitall, C. (presented 2017, May). Career 411! Never Too Late to Jumpstart Your Career!. Presentation at the Florida Library Association Annual Conference, Florida Library Association, Orlando, FL. (State)
- Kaelin, S., Barrett, A., Gallagher, D., Heckathorn, J., McElroy, C., Price, A., & Shelton, T. (presented 2016, November). From Rivalry to Cooperation: Building Collaborative EBA. Presentation at Charleston Conference: Issues in Book and Serial Acquisition, Charleston, SC. (National)
- Price, A., Glaze, K., & Strayhorn, N. (presented 2016, June). No Big Deal: Moving Away from a Large Journal Package. Poster presentation at American Library Association Annual Conference, American Library Association, Orlando, Florida. (National)
- Price, A. C. (2015). Managing Electronic Resources License Agreements and Other Documentation with Google Drive. In Carol Smallwood (Ed.), The Complete Guide to Using Google in Libraries: Instruction, Administration, and Staff Productivity (Volume 1) (pp. 191-199). Rowman & Littlefield.
- Hartnett, E., & Price, A. (2011). iPotential: Mobile Electronic Resources Management on an iPad. Library Collections, Acquisitions, and Technical Services, 35(4), 118-128.
- Hartnett, E., Price, A., Smith, J., & Barrett, M. (2010). Opening a Can of wERMs: Texas A&M University's Experiences Implementing Two Electronic Resources Management Systems. Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship, 22(1/2), 18-27.
- Price, A. (2009). How to Make a Dollar Out of Fifteen Cents: Tips for Electronic Collection Development. Collection Building, 28(1), 31-34.
- Price, A. (2008). Higher Education's Use of Course Management Software. In S. Kelsey, & K. St. Amant (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Computer Mediated Communication (pp. 62-72). Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference (IGI Global formerly Idea Group).
Building 12, Room 1505A
M-F 8:30 - 5:00