Areas of Expertise
Representation theory of Lie groups and Lie algebras.
Outstanding Mathematics Graduate Teaching Award, Baylor University (2010-2011)
Academic Excellence Award, Universidad de San Carlos (2002)
Grants and Contracts Awarded
AA Faculty Development Research Grant, UNF, (Summer 2013).
Publications & Presentations
- On a conjecture of Bhatia, Lim, and Yamazaki, joint with Dumitru, R. and Dinh, T. Hoa (accepted for publication in Linear Algebra and its Applications)
- Global Actions of the Lie Symmetries of the Nonlinear Filtration Equation., Electronic Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 5(1) Jan. 2017, pp. 208-218.
- The Tricomi Equation and Complementary Series Representations of SL(2;R), joint with Hunziker, M. (in preparation)
- Matrix Arithmetic-Geometric Mean Interpolation via Power Means, joint with Dumitru, R. and Dinh, T. Hoa (in preparation)
- On a q-Analogue of Hilbert's Inequality, joint with Dumitru, R. (submitted)
- On the Uniform Convexity of the q-Analogues of L^p spaces and the q-Clarkson Inequalities, joint with Dumitru, R and Morales, P. (accepted for publication)