Areas of Expertise
Representation theory of Lie groups and Lie algebras.
Outstanding Mathematics Graduate Teaching Award, Baylor University (2010-2011).
Academic Excellence Award, Universidad de San Carlos (2002).
Grants and Contracts Awarded
Faculty Development Research Grant, UNF, (Summer 2013).
Publications & Presentations
(12) The Matrix Power Means and Interpolation, Adv. Oper. Theory, https://doi.org/10.15352/aot.1801-1288, (2018) joint with Dumitru, R. and Dinh, T. Hoa.
(11) On a q-Analogue of Hilbert's Inequality, joint with Dumitru, R., Electronic Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 6(2), (2018), pp. 279-287.
(10) New Characterizations of Operator Monotone Functions, joint with Dumitru, R. and Dinh, T. Hoa, Linear Algebra Appl., 546, (2018), 169-186, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.laa.2018.02.004
(9) On a conjecture of Bhatia, Lim, and Yamazaki, joint with Dumitru, R. and Dinh, T. Hoa, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 531, (2017), 140-145.
(8) On the monotonicity of weighted power means of matrices, joint with Dumitru, R and Dinh, T. Hoa., Linear Algebra and its Applications, 527, (2017), 128-140.
(7) Global Actions of the Lie Symmetries of the Nonlinear Filtration Equation, Electronic Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 5(1) Jan. 2017, pp. 208-218.
(6) Arithmagons and a Special Class of Multigraphs, Acta Math. Univ. Com., Vol. LXXXV, 1 (2016), pp. 87-95, joint with Champion J, Lyons J
(5) Globalization of the Actions of the Lie Symmetries of the Nonlinear Wave Equations with Dissipation, European Journal of Mathematics, (2015), Volume 1, Issue 2, pp 329-336.
(4) Global Representations of the Conformal Group and Eigenspaces of the Yamabe Operator on S1xSn, Pacific Journal of Mathematics 275-2 (2015), 463--480. DOI 10.2140/pjm.2015.275.463, joint with Sepanski, M.
(3) Global representations of the Heat and Schrodinger equation with singular potential, Electron. J. Diff. Equ., Vol. 2013 (2013), No. 154, pp. 1-16. (joint with Sepanski, M.)
(2) On the n-Dimensional Porous Medium Diffusion Equation and Global Actions of the Symmetry Group, SIGMA 9 (2013), 011.
(1) Global SL(2,R) representations of the Schrodinger equation with singular potential, Cent. Eur. J. Math. 10 (2012), 927-941, arXiv:1104.3508.
The Tricomi Equation and Complementary Series Representations of SL(2;R), joint with Hunziker, M. (in preparation)
On a New Family of Operator Means, joint with Dumitru, R. and Dinh, T. Hoa (submitted)
On the Uniform Convexity of the q-Analogues of L^p spaces and the q-Clarkson Inequalities, joint with Dumitru, R and Morales, P. (accepted for publication)