Areas of Expertise
- Game Development using Unity
- C# and .Net
- 2D/3D Pixel and Graphic Art
- Received Bachelors of Science at UNF in April 2016. Concentration was Information Technology with emphasis on Mobile Computing.
- 21 credit hours in Software Engineering graduate track. Graduates with Masters of Science in Spring of 2019.
Jeremiah Doody is a Graduate Teaching Assistant who emphasizes in development of gaming applications. He previously worked under Dr. Ching-hua Chuan as a Graduate Research Assistant developing a mobile ASL game using Unity.
He has previously taught the following classes:
- CEN4535C: Development of Gaming and Mobile Applications
- COP 2010: Intro to Visual and Procedural Programming